Round 2 & 3 student materials will be ready for pick up or bus delivery on Thursday afternoon. If you have any questions, give us a call at the school at 780-928-3947.
For families that live outside of town, materials will be delivered by the busses on Thursday, April 23rd, in the afternoon. Please have your dogs on a leash. Materials will be left by the door in order to maintain physical distancing requirements of 6 feet. If your driveway is muddy please call your bus driver so materials can be left near the end of your driveway. Again, please respect current physical distancing practices.
If you live in town, materials can be picked up in the gym (weather permitting, we may set up outside). Packages are arranged according to the last name to make pick up quick and easy so that we can maintain social distancing. Parents with last names starting between A-F can pick up packages from 1:30-2:15, parents with last names starting with G-O, 2:15-3:00 and parents with the last name starting with P-Z, 3:00-3:45.
Please be aware that no students will be allowed into the school building and this will be strictly enforced. Teachers will not be available to meet with parents during this time.
Precautions for Receiving Work Packages
- The package will be left at your door. Please wait until delivery staff are a safe distance away (6 feet minimum) to get the package. Please do not receive the package directly from the delivery staff.
- Wash your hands before touching the package.
- Place the package in a separate and (if possible) secure location away from others in the household.
- Wash your hands after touching the package.
- Allow Round 3 packages to sit undisturbed for 4 days as they have just recently been packaged. Round 2 materials were packaged prior to the Easter break so they will be okay to open upon arrival.